UK RAIL WEBRING
This ring has been set up and organised by Mike Sheridan.
If your site relates ti the hobby of antique bottle collecting, and you wish to become
part of the ring, then please see below for details of how to join.
To join the Worldwide Antique Bottle Webring, you must first add your site to the queue.
The queue serves as a temporary holding area for sites, while the necessary HTML is added.
By ensuring that only sites that have had the necessary HTML added are in the ring in this
way, the ring will always be fully functional.We also need to vet sites for quality
How to add your site to the Worldwide Antique Bottlel Webring.
- Save this logo. You will need to upload this to your webspace server, in the same directory
as the page you wish to have the webring displayed on:
Note: This logo MUST reside on your own webspace server.
- Visit this URL, and fill in the form to be added to the queue:
- You will now automatically be sent an e-mail acknowledging your request to join the ring.
This will include some HTML code.
Add this HTML code to the index/menu/main page of your website.
(This code is also reproduced below.)
- Send me an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) to let me
know that you have done this.
- I will then check your site to ensure that everything needed is present and correct.
If it is, then I will move your site from the queue to the ring.
(Note: I am the only person who can do this.)
You will automatically be sent a further e-mail, once this has taken place.
- This is a copy of the HTML code that makes the ring work:
<BR><H3>This site is part of the Worldwide Antique Bottle Webring.</H3>
<IMG SRC=webring.gif BORDER=0 ALT="Worldwide Antique Bottle Webring"></A>
<BR>Where are you going in our ring?<BR>
<A HREF=http://www.webring.org/cgi-bin/webring?ring=botl&id=***&prev>Previous Site</A> |
<A HREF=http://www.webring.org/cgi-bin/webring?ring=botl&id=***&next>Next Site</A> |
<A HREF=http://www.webring.org/cgi-bin/webring?ring=botl&id=***&skip>Skip A Site</A> |
<A HREF=http://www.webring.org/cgi-bin/webring?ring=botl&random>Random Site</A>
- You will automatically be sent your own customised copy of this when you submit your
site to the ring, via the special form mentioned above.
- The copy you are sent will have the ***s replaced with an ID
number, that will be exclusive to your site.
The code produces this:
This site is part of the Worldwide Antique Bottle Webring.
Where are you going in our ring?
Previous Site |
Next Site |
Skip A Site |
Although in this example, the links on the bottom line have been disabled.
If you need more information, or you encounter a problem while joining, then please don't
hesitate to e-mail me.
I am always happy to do my best to answer any questions or help wherever I can.
Thank you for your interest in the Worldwide Antique Bottle Webring.